As fall approaches, check out this recipe for a s’mores dip!
- Four Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Graham Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the round pan with spray butter.
- Add a layer of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars.
- Place a layer of marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 – 7 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
Did you know the Addison on Millenia has a fire pit overlooking Lake Millenia for you to roast marshmallows?